Welcome to the AIRSOCIETY | Air Suspension Forum.
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: AccuAir Android app

              
   
   
  1. #1
    Spring Hacker
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like

    AccuAir Android app

    Okay, so I posted a question on AccuAir's facebook wall, and pretty much got ignored.....fags!
    Anyways, does anyone know if AccuAir is for real about putting out an iphone and android app to control their elevel system?
    Cause that would be seriously dope!

  2. #2
    Riding Stock
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    dallas, tx
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    i don't have accuair, but i made my own
    http://www.airsociety.net/forums/sho...69-2010-Mazda3

  3. #3
    Flippin Switches
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Accuair already took in applicants for development a while ago, end of last year or so.

    Something is in the works, when we will see it, who knows.

  4. #4
    Site Sponsor Forjworks
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
    Posts
    1,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its in the works.. we saw it work at Sema.. It was supposed to come out this year.. its a cool app but one thing they should add is pressure readings.. just imagine not having to make a hole in your dash for gauges..


    Dont forget to like us on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/AirRexAirSuspension

    Instagram
    @airrexusa

    www.airrexus.com

  5. #5
    Co-Owner
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsuSauce View Post
    Okay, so I posted a question on AccuAir's facebook wall, and pretty much got ignored.....fags!
    Anyways, does anyone know if AccuAir is for real about putting out an iphone and android app to control their elevel system?
    Cause that would be seriously dope!
    We "fags" apologize for not responding to the 30th post about "when the i-Level app will be released" on our FB page for those 30 people that are too lazy to look further down the page and see that the scheduled release date is SEMA 2012 or earlier.

    PS. If calling you "lazy" offends you more than you calling us "fags" offends us than I'm not sorry

  6. Likes John@BagRiders, airbageric liked this post
  7. #6
    Co-Owner
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eight08customs View Post
    Its in the works.. we saw it work at Sema.. It was supposed to come out this year.. its a cool app but one thing they should add is pressure readings.. just imagine not having to make a hole in your dash for gauges..
    We have something way better than just display useless bag pressures already in the works

  8. Likes John@BagRiders liked this post
  9. #7
    Cup Kit King
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK, South Coast.
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the Accuair guys, they don't take any shit.

  10. #8
    Spring Hacker
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    E Town Down town
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the Accuair guys, 1. for their awesome products and incredible customer service, and 2. for putting winners like katsusauce in their place. Schooled!

  11. #9
    air by ^
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sLUTZ, FL
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno@AccuAir View Post
    We have something way better than just display useless bag pressures already in the works
    I am so pumped for this!

  12. #10
    Challenge Accepted
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    4,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    poor katsu lol

  13. #11
    Art of Noize Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno@AccuAir View Post
    We "fags" apologize for not responding to the 30th post about "when the i-Level app will be released" on our FB page for those 30 people that are too lazy to look further down the page and see that the scheduled release date is SEMA 2012 or earlier.

    PS. If calling you "lazy" offends you more than you calling us "fags" offends us than I'm not sorry
    Well put Reno.

  14. #12
    Spring Hacker
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuckin' awesome....I finally got an answer!!!
    And NO, I'm not offended by you calling me lazy.....but calling you "fags" DID finally get your attention!!! LMAO!
    I love my AccuAir/AirRunner set-up, and knew about the app. from last SEMA.....just want to take my air suspension a little further, as most of you know my whip is pretty much all for show!
    Reno, thanks for the info.....hope the android app gets released soon!!!
    See you at SEMA!!!

  15. #13
    Riding Stock
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to go thread digging here but hows the Android app looking? I see launch is meant to be mind 2013 i know i may be a tad early but is it looking on track? Want to get a heads up before i order a system to send here to Australia!

  16. #14
    Riding Stock
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Warman Sask.
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was told it will be ready by SEMA2013

  17. #15
    Spring Hacker
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Eastside MASS
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any new news on this? I have an android phone.

 

 

Visitors found this page by searching for:

accuair android

accuair android app

accuair iphone app

accuair iphone

accuair app

accuair app for android

accu air app

accuair for androidaccuair app androidilevel for androidaccuair on androidandroid accuairaccuair elevel android appaccuair app for droidaccuair app ilevel androidaccu air i level android app release dateaccuair elevel androidaccuair ilevel android appaccuair suspension androidaccuair e level appApp accuairaccuair andriodIlevel accuair Android appaccuair ilevel doridIlevel by accuair for Androidilevel android app release dateaccuair elevel appaccu aur androidaccuair elevel for androidanderiod app for accuairaccuair trunk set upsiphone accuair videoaccuair phone appaccuair android remoteaccuair iphone 2012accyair iphoneaccuair facebookjuststanceaccuair elevel phone appandroid acuair appelevel appaccuair aplicaciĆ³n androidacuair androidaccuair androitaccuair andoidairsociety.net accuair compressoraccuair with androidaccuair appsandroid app development
SEO Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •