Welcome to the AIRSOCIETY | Air Suspension Forum.

Thread: Accuair compressor problems

Riding Stock
    Post Thanks / Like

Accuair compressor problems

Hi all, Just signed up as i'm having a bit of trouble with my accuair setup.
    I'm actually an installer of accuair gear, for airride here in australia.

Now on my own car, i've finally gotten around to finishing the bag setup, only to find my compressors run, even when the car is switched off. I tested the yellow switch wire coming from the ECU, and gets a strong 12v with ignition off and on, makes no difference. as for the pressure sender, the red is getting very weak power and earth is strong.

I'm going to try re-earthing the entire setup in a minute (too hot to go outside at the moment) other than that, could it be that my ECU was shipped as faulty? as it's never been used before other than when i've powered up the VU4 block to air up/down while working to set the level sensors.

Thanks, James

Forum Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    James,

It sounds like for some reason or another the Compressor 1 output has failed. A lot of times this will happen because of a bad ground so going through your grounds is a great idea. Check them all out and make sure they are good. We have our ECU's set up with 2 compressor outputs which means that you can easily switch to the second once you've made sure all the grounds have below .1 ohm of resistance. PM me your e-mail and I'll send over some simple instructions on how to swap to the new compressor output. This will take care of the problem for you.

Thanks,
    Derek

3. Than/ks John@BagRiders, Ricky J thanked for this post
    Likes TLRHector03 liked this post
    The Modfather
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek@AccuAir View Post
    James,

It sounds like for some reason or another the Compressor 1 output has failed. A lot of times this will happen because of a bad ground so going through your grounds is a great idea. Check them all out and make sure they are good. We have our ECU's set up with 2 compressor outputs which means that you can easily switch to the second once you've made sure all the grounds have below .1 ohm of resistance. PM me your e-mail and I'll send over some simple instructions on how to swap to the new compressor output. This will take care of the problem for you.

Thanks,
    Derek
    That's bawss customer service right there!

Forum Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to AirSociety Derek

Riding Stock
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi im logan from new Zealand and im having this same prob.can anyone help??

Visitors found this page by searching for:

accuair australia

accuair for sale

accuair compressors wont turn offaccuair pressure switchaccuair pressure switch not workingaccuair problemaccuair forumaccuair compressor not kicking onaccuair compressor not turning onwhat is the pressure sensor for accuairaccuair wiring earth www.airsociety.netwill accuair work if you just connect power and earthaccuair kompressorbad accuair ecuair suspension compressor wont turn offaccuair compressor output changeaccuair elevel wont pressurizeaccuair suspension troubleshootingaccuair compressors permanent 12v with ignition offaccuair troubleshootingaccuair e-level for saleaccuairhow do i know if my accuair pressure switch is badaccuair compressor installaccuair compressor wont turn onAccuair viair not shutting downaccuair compressormy air ride compressor won turn onaccuair air bag suspension wont go upair ride pressure switch not turning compressor onaccuair badaccu air compressor not turning onaccuair elevel pump gets hotaccu air compressor staying on when car shuts offwhat if your accuair ecu is badaccuair e-level suspension compressors wont kick inaccu air troubleshootaccuair wiring earthaccu air not working just shut offaccuair compressor tlickingaccuair install compressorscompressor Incaccuair failureelevel wont turn compressors onhow to set accuair pressure switch.second hand air compressors for sale in australia 2012my airbag compressor wont turn off when i turn off ignitionpressure sender to accuair manifoldaccuair not enough pressureaccuair pressure switch wil not turn of pump air ride compressor will not turn onaccuair elevel not turning compressor offtroubleshooting of compressor outputtrouble accuair suspension offtrouble accuair suspension no workaccuair ecu problesaccuair relay went badaccuair valve not respondingcompressors not firing accuair elevelair ride compressor not kicking in pressure switchif my airbag pressure switch is bad will my compressors run or notmy air compressor wont turn off on my airbag suspensionaccuair australia installeraccu air ecuaccuair suspension street rod installationaccuair will not turn onpower built hot rod compressor not turning offaccuair compressor stay onaccuair issuesaccuair tank pressure sensoraccuair compressors not kickin onaccu air compressor coldaccu air compressor not turning o do i need a pressure switch with accuair elevelcompressor setting on accuairaccuair air society wiringaccuair compressors not filling www.airsociety.netaccuair pressure sensor problemsdoes air suspension compressor kick on with key offaustralia accuair ecutroubleshooting a 12v pressure switchbad level sensor turned off the compressorairsociety compressors kick on randomlywhy my compressor wont turn on when the key is in itaccuair elevel relay wiredhow to test accuair groundbypass accuair pressure sensornot enough pressure to tank accuairstinger accuair relay problem not enough pressure in tankair ride not compressor not turning off and car not going upairbags is it bad if my compressor is getting really hothow to tell if my 12v pressure switch is bad accuair elevel power fan runs but compressor does notaccuair wont switch offaccuair elevep pressure sensor what pressure to set accuair e levelaccuair elevel problemsaccuair compressors keep running key offno volts to my accuairaccuair pressure sensor
SEO Blog