Going straight for the Stanley Cup, Mike Palumbo’s clean MK5 VW Jetta is one of those rides that keeps folks coming back for more.
Mike managed to pay homage to Mercedes by pulling off their 2-piece 18 x 8.5″ and 18 x 10″ AMG wheels. The 10″ wide rears are fitted perfectly in place as one can tell since they’re being eaten by the fenders.To be able to tuck these enormously wide wheels, Mike’s rear fenders had to be pulled 1.5” and the fronts about a half of an inch and obviously a clean frame notch get it all to sit right.
Simple body mods include: a Euro front lip, OEM GLI skirts, rear bumper valance, and Rieger roof spoiler. An OEM Wolfsburg grille, dual Hella GLI look-a like-headlights, OEM projectors and OEM LED tail lights are slapped on to compliment the shaved front bumper.
- Eurojet Header
- 2.5″ Catback with Pontiac GTO Exhaust Tips
- Neuspeed intake
- GIAC Chip
- NST Underdrive pulley
- Ported Throttle Body
- BFI Torque Mount Insert
The air setup consists of:
- Air Lift XL’s
- Auto Pilot Management
- One Viair 400c compressor (second one to go in soon)
- 5 Gallon Tank
Finally and almost importantly, Mike’s got it made on so many levels but knowing of his undying love for the Boston Bruins there’s something killing me deep down inside that I’ve got to get off my chest as a loyal Montreal Canadiens fan.
- We know that Boston came back after 2 losses to win the series against our Montreal Canadiens,
- We know you’re a P.K. Subban hater,
- We agreed to make you pay for it dearly when you come up to Montreal for Eurokracy 2011 next month lol.
See you next month bud!