It’s been a while since a truly original VIP ride has been showcased by AirSociety so today we bring it home with Jermaine Livingston’s Infiniti Q45.
Holy camber Batman! Jermaine definitely didn’t mess around when it came to tucking a set of massive 19×10.5″ -10ET & 19×11.5″ -2ET Weds Kranze Christna rims behind that aggressively pulled front and rear fenders.
The perfectly fitted rear wheels are best observed from behind. While you’re back there, get a load of Jermaine’s tri-exhaust… Now that’ll brighten up anyone’s day!
You might be asking yourself, “How is it possible that one ride could look this good?” It’s all thanks to a Universal Air Suspension setup mated to a set of front JDM Insurance Coilovers. Naturally a notched frame was needed in order to maximize the amount of low this Q could achieve.
Dual VIAIR 380c compressors feed the dual 3 gallon air tanks to provide enough lift to power a shuttle launch. Unfortunately there won’t be any pictures of the tank setup because the whole ensemble is neatly hidden in the spare tire well to maximize grocery bag storage space 😉
Take a look at a detailed breakdown of Jermaine’s Cherry Red Infiniti Q45 and big shout outs go to Liberty VIP, Dreamaker Kustoms NY, DMC fabrication Hawaii, Precizion Autoworx HI, Rad Motorsport HI, Revision Audio Hawaii and Jerry Duy Nguyen for taking some of these sexy shots.
- JDM Insurance Coilovers w/ 15 way adjustable dampening
- Megen S14 upper control arms
- Megen S14 lower control arms
- Megen S13 toe and tension rods
- Universal Air Suspension w/Dakota Digital Auto Ride Leveling System
- (2) VIAIR 380 C Compressors (2) 3 gallon Tanks
- Wireless Remote
- 3/8″ lines
- Valves are mounted behind rear bumper – the setup is in the spare tire – everything is covered