I’ve noticed a lot of Scion XB’s going on bags in the past few years. No need to ask the question “why?” because I’ve got my answer: they just look dope! Being a resident of Montreal, Quebec where we just got our first Scion dealer a few months back, I can honestly say that I’m excited to see how Canadian’s can keep up with the Americans boys.
Take for example Darren’s 2010 XB RS7. Upon seeing it for the first time I asked myself “are you for real?” Ballerness level : Achieved! Take in consideration that this XB is a daily driven car and a show car which means Darren had to incorporate both function and form into his build.
His mod list is pretty big but one thing’s for sure, you can’t really miss those 19×9 and 19×10 staggered DPE forged wheels!
All we can say is keep up the good work Darren & we wish you good luck in your studies, knowing that you’re a Senior in College.
Before signing off, check out D’s detailed bag setup:
- Randode custom air stunner struts (KYB echo struts) w/ thin top strut plates
- Universal Air House 2 bags for the front
- Universal Air House 2 bags for the rears
- Randode custom rear bag brackets
- 8x ODE Italian valves
- 2x Viair 400c compressors
- 145psi Viair pressure switch
- 5 gallon 4-port steel air tank
- 7 switch billet controller w/lock
- 3/8″ air lines
- Shut-off switch for compressors